Are you a procurement professional who manages contracts and suppliers for goods and services not for retail?
Procurement People are proud to be working with an iconic global leading business in the leisure industry with over 50 years trading. You will take control of contracts which cover a wide variety of goods and services which keep this business ticking and allow them to be a powerhouse with 44 sites in the UK alone welcoming thousands of visitors per year. This is a very exciting time to join the business as they go through a period of change and growth. You will source for a wide variety of services and consumables within the Indirect category looking to help the company to achieve a commercial advantage and grow further.
Key responsibilities this person will have are…
• Efficient contract life cycle management including creation, execution and analysis to maximise operational and financial performance to minimise risk to the company
• Monitor supplier performance against contracted SLA / KPIs and take remedial action where required to resolve supplier performance issues
• On-going supplier relationship management, including regular performance review meetings
• Review current business spends categories/supply chain to identify opportunities to add value through the introduction of new or consolidated supply agreements
• Sourcing suppliers and producing proposal for any new business requirements
• Responsibility for overseeing any relevant change management requirements to contracts in line with the needs of the business
As the successful Procurement Manager you will have/be…
• Degree Qualified
• CIPS qualification desirable- part or full qualified
• 4 years+ proven experience in a similar Purchasing role preferably in the Hospitality, Leisure, Retail or Events industry
• Experience of negotiating, drafting, reviewing contracts and a strong commercial awareness
• Excellent Supplier and Stakeholder engagement ability
• Experience of multi channel procurement
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills and high attention to detail
• IT Skills – Particularly in MS Office packages including Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that is looking to further develop their Procurement department, you can join them and lead this journey from the front . You will be rewarded with a salary of £40,000-£50,000 per annum plus fantastic benefits.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you are an experienced procurement professional with the relevant experience above then please apply with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Chris Jackson on 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.