Salary: £32000 - £38000 per annum
Job Type: Perm
Job Ref: 123103446
Are you looking to work for a company that can offer stability and future progression? You have the opportunity to work for a long standing business which have had record profit over the past few years. The company are now looking for a Buyer to be responsible for UK sourcing that meets the business requirements.
Your duties will include:
• Identifying new suppliers and ensuring continuous supply with existing suppliers.
• Supplier negotiation with a focus on cost, quality and delivery.
• Ensuring purchases are made in the most effective way, monitoring stock levels to ensure they don't affect sales.
• Process orders using the internal ERP system.
As a successful Buyer you will have experience in the following:
• Qualifications in CIPS is advantageous.
• Experience in Engineering/Manufacturing.
• Experience purchasing materials such as timber and building materials.
• Advanced experience in internal systems such ERP and SAP.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that keep going from strength to strength. You will be rewarded with an annual salary between £32,000 - £38,000 p.a. dependant on experience with benefits such as pension and annual profit share bonus.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you are an experienced Buyer, with relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Greg Kneuss 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.