Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Perm
Job Ref: 123103443
Would you like to join an exciting start up consultancy business as one of the very first employees with excellent career development prospects?
If you are still reading this, you will want to know what is expected of you. This is the immediate list which as per any great role you can expect to eventually evolve to a bigger and better one:
• Around 3-5 years of Procurement experience, holding a role where you were responsible for managing costs and running the procurement process including tender processes.
• Good understanding of third-party best practice contract management and drafting.
• You must pride yourself in your communication skills and your adaptability based on the audience and situation.
• Intellectual curiosity is important and so is the willingness to solve issues.
• Senior stakeholder management must be second nature.
• Eternal need for learning is something which must be part of your character. You will be required to attend a lot of training; both on Procurement and not, but all of it to make you a better work you.
• Proven results negotiating in leading commercial negotiations with suppliers delivering tangible value for money and cost savings.
• Data management and presenting is an important skill and one which you will need to help the customers with. You must have the ability to understand data and use data to back you up.
• Attention to detail.
• Categories worked with must be one (or more) of either IT, professional services or marketing.
• Professionalism and most of all personable.
Our client expects a lot, however, they also offer a lot! As well as a competitive base salary you can expect fantastic development in terms of training. This will include things like procurement technical training, contract law or negotiation training. It may also be things like basics of coding or how to be assertive at work.
This is an opportunity to join a growing business with ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years, which for the right person will bring excellent leadership opportunities in the future.
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity please apply with your CV online or call Adam Roughton at Procurement People to discuss further.