Are you an experienced Purchasing Manager or Senior Buyer looking to work in a leading company who can offer a fantastic career progression structure?
About the company:
This role is to work for a company who are at the forefront of the sector and always making substantial strides forward that have a substantial benefit to their consumers and their end users.
They focus on delivering exceptional quality and service as a primary objective in their daily function and offer a fantastic career progression plan for all staff.
Responsibilities of the role:
Within this role you will provide Supply Chain and Procurement support in respect to goods and services required by the business to deliver cost and performance objectives including;
• Managing the performance of suppliers
• Ensuring stock levels are adequate, ensuring the sales process runs smoothly
• Expediting and procurement forecasting to ensure the requirements of internal customers
• Working with the Product Manager to source new suppliers for new or existing products
• Effectively bringing new suppliers on board ensuring compliance with the company's financial, quality and ethical requirements
To be successful within this role you must be able to display the following experience & attributes:
• Proven ability to work well with others outside of your department and have strong team leadership skills
• Experience in procurement and Supply Chain processes, including but not limited to quality management and financial analysis.
• Experience in supplier relationship management, performance monitoring and contractual obligations.
• A proven track record in working to; and meeting SLA's.
• Proven ability to understand and manipulate complex data.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing organisation who are hoping to secure the services of a future next leader of the company in years to come. In return the company will offer you a salary between £37,000 - £45,000 p.a. dependant on experience.
This is an opportunity that is not to be missed, if you are a Senior Buyer or Purchasing Manager with relevant experience outlined above please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Ciaran Price on 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.