Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Job Type: Perm
Job Ref: 123103438
Are you a dynamic professional currently working in a Procurement role where you are supporting a companies purchasing function? Procurement People are working with an organisation in the Oxfordshire area who are looking to add a Procurement Executive to their finance team to support them in all major purchases the company has. This role will be very varied in terms of your day to day tasks and also the types of goods and services that you source. In the role you will ensure the businesses purchasing requirements are delivered with keeping price and quality in mind.
Key responsibilities this person will have are…
• Identifying suitable suppliers and developing key partnerships
• Ensuring suppliers are fully vetted and credit checked
• Maximising supplier payment terms and ensuring satisfactory trading terms are in place
• Ensuring best value pricing is always being offered
• Agreeing service levels
• Monitoring contract performance
• Monitoring and controlling delivery schedules from suppliers and onward distribution to internal customers
• Managing contract and agreement renewals and undertaking tendering processes as required
• Optimising stock positions through awareness of stock levels and lead times
• Resolving supplier discrepancies on pricing, service, delivery & invoicing
As the successful Procurement Executive you will have/be…
• Degree Qualified
• Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a Procurement or Purchasing role
• Skills in IT such as MS Office including Excel
• Experience of using MRP or ERP system
• An ability adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
• Excellent communication Skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation full of opportunity. You will be rewarded with a salary of £20,000-£25,000 per annum plus benefits.
Don't miss out on this great role. If you are an experienced procurement professional with the relevant experience above then please apply with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Chris Jackson on 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.