International Procurement Coordinator
Salary: £27000 - £33000 per annum
Job Type: Perm
Job Ref: 123103425
Are you a Buyer or Purchasing professional with experience in the manufacturing or engineering industry particularly working in the sourcing of precision parts? Procurement People are proud to be working a with a business who are leading change in the clean electronics sector within engineering. This ambitious business who are growing and need to add an experienced procurement professional to their successful team.
The successful candidate will help to develop and implement day to day procurement processes and will develop strategy for the sourcing of a range of direct materials keeping in mind the core components of price and quality with the wider needs of the business dealing with various stakeholders internally and externally.
Key responsibilities this person will have are…
• Form strong B2B relationships with Suppliers for Direct Procurement in India
• Solely responsible for Direct Procurement in India (for Production) and Indirect Procurement (UK and India)
• Check and raise purchase orders
• Utilise list to highlight key items that need to be purchased to remain within schedule for various projects.
• Negotiate and Achieve optimum price whilst ensuring suppliers deliver to quality standards
• Follow up Parts Quality Assurance with the Manufacturing site in India
• Answer procurement calls from internal customers e.g. Engineering, Production, Sales, check stock levels of items needed
• Close cooperation with Finance both in the UK and India (Invoicing, Tax, Duties, Export, Assets…)
As the successful International Procurement Coordinator you will have/be…
You must be fluent in English and Hindi / Gujarati to be considered for this role
• Possess 3-5 years of experience in Procurement for Engineering parts
• Engineering Background (BSc, BEng, MSc, MEng)
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) must, VBA programming preferred
• Understands drawings and tolerance chains
• Superb communication with suppliers, both in UK and INDIA
• Resourceful when researching new suppliers and alternative solutions
• Highly Organised with all aspects of work
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Has strong work ethic
• Preferably understands import & export duties and taxes with India for cost analysis purposes
• Able to travel to India up to ¼ of the year
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation when your career can grow simultaneously as they do. You will be rewarded with a salary of £27,000-£33,000 per annum.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you are an experienced procurement professional with the relevant experience above then please apply with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Chris Jackson on 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.