Would you like the opportunity to work for a leading brand with the opportunity to shape the procurement function? Based from the site in Derby you will be responsible for building strong relationships with budget holders to support a broad variety of potential and projects and category spends. Raising the profile of procurement to become a true business partner within the organisation.
With key responsibilities including:
• Take ownership and accountability for projects, reviewing potential issues and providing suitable solutions.
• Assist with the implementation of a contracts database and being proactive to review existing and potential new suppliers at time of renewal.
• Improve supplier relations with regular interaction and putting in place processes to review SLA's and performance.
• Work closely with budget holders to identify future projects so you are better placed to prioritise projects where you can add value.
Skills and experience in the following would be advantageous:
• Experience of managing a broad range of category spends.
• Able to create robust frameworks with suppliers to agree SLA's and give ownership back to internal budget holders.
• Proven track record of building strong internal relationships with budget holders.
• Able to negotiate with new and existing suppliers to ensure value in attained.
• Able to work autonomously and be proactive in your approach to raise the profile of procurement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this business at the perfect time to shape and develop their procurement function. You will be rewarded with a basic salary of £30,000 to £40,000 and benefits package.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you are an experienced Senior Buyer / Procurement Manager, with the relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Philip While 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.