Would you like to work for a multi-billion turnover asset management organisation? If so, our prestigious client have an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join them on a 12 month fixed term engagement to drive efficiencies in supplier management as well as the promotion of good practice procurement across the business.
This role requires someone with previous experience of working on a greenfield project to develop and implement an end to end supply chain process throughout the business, ensuring compliance with legislative requirements and promote good practice procurement.
• Design, lead and embed the supply chain strategy across the business
• Champion compliance across the business of the Corporate Procurement Framework
• Develop relevant supply chain KPI's and metrics to drive efficiencies and showcase improvements to senior leaders
• Drive ownership of supply chain policies and procedures; including a full review and up date in accordance with new regulations and laws
• Identify opportunities to better manage the supply chain and deliver greater efficiency (e.g. through consolidation of the supply chain, and options to reduce the number of suppliers)
• Become a trusted advisor to management by providing supply chain support and training to all areas of the business.
Skills and Experience:
• Significant supply chain experience demonstrated by an active and progressive career to date, which must include implementation of complete end to end supply chain processes
• Enthusiastic character, willing and able to work at all levels within the business
• Experience in the property and asset management sector is desirable
• Strong track record of engaging and influencing senior leaders to ensure best practice is adhered to across the business
• Experience of promoting a positive outlook on supply chain implementation to stakeholders of all levels
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal including managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
• Effective interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team
• Good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and priorities
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly regarded brand in fantastic offices in Central London. The role will offer you the opportunity to really take control of the company's procurement and supply chain processes and deliver significant value to the organisation.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, with the relevant experience outlined above, please apply online today with your CV and supporting cover letter. Feel free to call Adam to discuss your application in more detail.