Salary: Circa £55,000 plus car allowance and bonus
Location: Remote role with office locations in UK, France, Germany and Netherlands
Do you have strong experience of Food produce categories? In particular Protein/Fish categories? Our global client are seeking a Purchasing Manager to deliver the strategic purchasing goals of across Europe within their Protein category.
Candidates should have previous protein procurement experience, ideally Fish and have worked pan-Europeanly. The role can be based in offices in the UK, France, Germany or the Netherlands but will require travel across Europe.
• Development and execution of the Category strategic plan
• Development and management of the specification rationalization across the category
• Negotiate and execute protein deals in line with the agreed guidelines and category management principles
• Manage and deliver value adding activity in the protein category
• Deliver a return on investment by generating incremental revenue
• Support team members in day to day project management
• Management of Contingency program across the entire protein category
Skills and Experience:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Relevant purchasing qualifications
• Relevant category management experience working in a food or beverage purchasing role
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
• Experience of international and cross-cultural working
• Strong analytical, commercial and negotiation skills
• Experience working in a service-oriented organization with demanding customers
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing organisation where you will be offered a varied and busy role within a global organisation with the opportunity to work cross-culturally in a dynamic and forward thinking environment.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, with the relevant experience outlined above, please apply online today with your CV and supporting cover letter. Feel free to call Adam to discuss your application in more detail.