Distribution Manager CEE
Poland – regular travel across Central Eastern Europe
€48,950 Salary + Package
Would you like to work for a market leading food organization within their Supply Chain and Distribution team? This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing food organization to be responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of the supply chain and distribution for countries in transition across Europe.
The ideal candidate will have Food retail experience within Supply Chain/Distribution. You will have strong proven experience of supply chain and have experience of working in Central Eastern Europe – Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia or Estonia.
You will be responsible for the full management of the distributors and tasked to increase efficiencies at distributor level bringing a positive impact to franchisees on costs and services. The person also brings support to Supply Chain Development Manager with analysis and distributor transition and/or start up.
• Direct management of distributors and / or re-distributors
• To identify significant improvement opportunities and suggest ways in which to release these opportunities; setting and monitoring of KPI’s and corrective action plans.
• Ensure monthly distributor reviews are carried out and action points are completed on time.
• Work closely with the Franchisee support team and Purchasing on promotion, price changes, new products
• Work in conjunction with the purchasing teams, suppliers and the supply chain team to identify projects which will improve the capability to deliver successfully to franchisees
• Work together / challenge distributor on identifying efficiencies and action plan for implementations
• In communication with stakeholders, track and report on progress of current projects on a regular basis and in a consistent format.
• Participate at market reviews and tenders
• Works on the implementation of new distributor in a country
• Analytical work in support of the Supply chain development Manager
Qualifications, skills and knowledge:
• Fluency in English and any other language
• Extensive Supply chain / distribution experience / expertise
• Experience of working in a franchisee environment
• Some knowledge of project management
• Strong analytical skills; numerate with the ability to decipher complex information
• Enquiring mind; able to identify gaps and design solutions to improve service
• Self sufficient and well organised; able to manage own schedule effectively
• Excellent communicator at all levels and across all business functions both externally and internally
• Ability to build strong relationships and networks
• Agile and able change direction and respond to requirements within a changing environment.
To discuss this in more detail, please submit your CV or get in touch with Procurement People.