Are you an experienced Buyer who thrives on being busy? You have the opportunity to work for a heavily investing company in their best performing region. This construction company are expanding and now require a Senior Buyer to procure the materials and plant requirements.
This role is commutable from: Nuneaton, Coventry, Tamworth, Hinckley, Sutton Coldfield, Leicester, Rugby, Birmingham, Burton Upon Trent
Your details will include:
• Purchasing materials and plant achieving the best value within the agreed timescales.
• Take a proactive approach to procurement strategy.
• Provide technical support and advice to the construction teams in material matters.
• Complete all order documents accurately.
• Completion of KPIs on supplier performance.
• Show integrity and consistency when making decisions.
As a successful Buyer you will have:
• A background in housebuilding or commercial construction.
• Experience purchasing materials and plant.
• A strong technical understanding of materials.
• A qualification in construction would be desirable but not essential.
This is a superb opportunity to work for a growing company who are forming strong partnerships in the construction industry. You will be rewarded with a salary between £28,000 - £40,000 p.a. dependant on experience with a company car or car allowance, a contributed pension scheme, private health care and an annual bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed. If you are an experienced Buyer with relevant experience outlined above then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Greg Kneuss 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.