Are you an experienced Senior Buyer with a background in materials and plant purchasing? You have the have the opportunity to work for one of the largest companies in the world and operate in the construction industry. The business portfolio is expanding and the company now require a Senior Buyer to manage the regional purchasing function. This role will require travelling every other week around the North of the United Kingdom.
This role is commutable from: Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Leeds, Scunthorpe, Barnsley, Worksop
Your duties will include:
• Supporting the implementation and ongoing management of group sourcing arrangements.
• Actively contribute to enhancing profits.
• Procure plant and materials ensuring delivery to site in line with the company procedures, preferences and standard conditions.
As a successful Buyer you will have:
• A background in purchasing materials and plant in house building, refurbishment or construction.
• A willingness to travel between the North and Scotland.
• Experience in leadership.
• Solid career path to date.
• A HNC/HND/Degree in an industry related field is desirable but not essential.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for part of a global organisation. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus a company car or car allowance, a bonus and private health care.
This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed. If you are an experienced Senior Buyer with relevant experience outlined above then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Greg Kneuss 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.