Are you a Buyer with Rail Contract and experience working with T's and C's, looking to kick start your career? We have an exciting opportunity to work with a leading manufacturing company within the Rail and Automotive sector. There is an exciting career progression plan for the successful candidate and a role where you can develop and grow professionally with an exceptional support network.
The successful Buyer will be able responsible for the following within the business:
• Rail Contract review and improve suppliers T's and C's
• Resolve urgent components shortage issues
• Monitor Kanban fasteners delivery performance
• Negotiate with suppliers and achieve cost reduction targets
• Consolidate supply base and lead resource project
• Support and improve PPM target
• Mitigate cost increase risks
• Ensure project deliveries on time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great organisation, offering real career growth opportunities. You will be rewarded with a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum. Experience within rail isn't essential, so if you can demonstrate the essential skills required to complete the role listed below, then please do still apply.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, please feel free to call Ciaran Price on 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.