Are you an experienced Procurement Professional, with experience working in a manufacturing environment? Do you have experience managing a range of direct spend? Would you be interested in playing an important part in establishing a start-up business, with plans to grow extensively over the next few years?
• To source goods, materials and services to ensure that the company operational needs are met, considering price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply.
• Undertake SRM activities to drive continuous improvement and innovation through the supply chain.
• Undertake sourcing activities to meet business KPI targets
• Undertake SRM activities to manage the ongoing performance of the supply base.
• Ensure that appropriate contractual terms are in place and business risks are mitigated.
• Undertake strategic sourcing activities.
• Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
• Educated to Degree level or CIPS qualified
• Proven experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment