Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits
Would you like to work for a market leading hospitality organization within their Supply Chain Planning and Forecasting team? This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global brand to be responsible for all forecast activities within the Supply Chain relating to NPD, LTOs and regional promotional activity.
The ideal candidate will have strong Stock Management experience and be able to deal with any left-over stock and be accountable for stock forecast, resolving any stock issues. You will be able to engage with people of all levels and in particular Stakeholders and other colleagues across offices in the UK, Germany and France so will require excellent communication skills. Any previous experience working in Retail, FMCG or Food and Drink would be advantageous but not essential.
• Lead forecasting activity for all markets across Europe
• Build effective relationships with Purchasing Managers and suppliers
• Capture robust data from each new product launch and existing product promotion to assess success and suitability for other markets and potential future re-launch
• Work in a highly driven business delivering effective forecasting and analysis of stock and sales
• Manage and develop initiatives to improve forecast accuracy
• Interact with NPD to understand demand forecast drivers
• Collate the monthly supply chain activity
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
• Some knowledge of supply chain processes and systems
• Good knowledge of inventory management and forecasting principles and logic
• Comfortable working with and analysing large data sets
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Commercial Awareness
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Self-motivated and able to work as part of team
• Excellent organisational skills
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing organisation where you will be offered a varied and busy role within a global organisation with the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, with the relevant experience outlined above, please apply online today with your CV and supporting cover letter. Feel free to call Adam to discuss your application in more detail.