Are you looking to join a forward thinking business with plenty of growth potential? Do you have strong stakeholder management skills, easily building rapport with internal and external stakeholders? Do you have a wide range of Hard FM Procurement experience, managing a range of sites and projects simultaneously?
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
You will be responsible for the following:
• Ensure that the Site Managers business requirements are met and that best value is delivered through integrated procurement best practice processes.
• Work collaboratively with the business to fully understand their objectives, performance issues, challenges and opportunities for each spend category; progressing to an agreed timeframe.
• Ensure that all category expenditure is identified, routes to market are defined and agreed and that spend is measured and reported.
• Advise key internal stakeholders to ensure the collaborative delivery of business benefits through innovative approaches to procurement.
• Lead the supplier engagement and sourcing activities from sourcing, tender analysis and negotiation and ongoing commercial supplier performance and life cycle management.
• Implement best in class procurement disciplines and support the continuous development and improvement of these activities within the procurement team and across the business.
• Manage supplier negotiations and ensure value for money deals are obtained in a professional manner that ensure suppliers are dedicated to high service levels.
• Actively promote the use of the business' procurement policies, processes and templates are followed throughout the procurement process and that all procurement is carried out in an ethical compliant manner, ensuring probity at all times.
• Work closely with senior stakeholders across the business to shape Procurement Plans to deliver service to customers and value for money to our retailers.
• Ideally degree CIPS qualified
• Strong commercial, sourcing, category management and negotiation skills
• Ability to implement change and respond rapidly to the changing needs of the business
• Able to build and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills with strong written and presentation skills
• Supplier Management and risk management experience
• Experience of working in multi-location, multi-stakeholder environment is essential
• Possess sufficient strength of character to drive through and manage change.
• Proven experience of sourcing complex and multi-location Hard FM contracts