Senior Equipment and Décor purchasing manager
Location: High Wycombe
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103730
Senior Equipment and Décor Purchasing Manager
Location: High Wycombe
Are you a Purchasing Manager with experience ordering catering or kitchen equipment?
Dom you have the ability to manage the performance and delivery of purchasing managers?
Do you have a proven track record of cost control but also reducing and delivering cost saving for your organisation?
This position is a Senior Purchasing Manager, specialising in catering and kitchen equipment. The successful person will be a part of a global and fastest growing franchise brand with over 5,000 stores in Europe alone.
You will be reporting to Head of Equipment as part of a small team to deliver the strategic purchasing goals to ensure lower cost across Europe.
Responsibilities will include;
• Ensure deals and contracts are in place and comply with agreed guidelines.
• Manage and deliver value adding activity.
• Build and strengthen relationships with key senior stakeholders.
• Manage suppliers across a wide range of markets to contribute to the category management process.
• Ensure capacity planning and contingency is in place.
• Similar category experience desirable, must have experience of purchasing kitchen or catering equipment
• CIPS is desirable
• Must be able to build strong relationships and present to stakeholders.
• Able to make decisions while dealing with ambiguity and change.
• Able to work to challenging deadlines and be target driven.
• Must have a strategic approach and a strong understanding of applicable category.
• Highly experienced in the use of price and cost analysis.
• Ability to challenge and push back when appropriate, whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
• Experience of driving business change and performance, and being an influencer of behavioural change.
This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career by working alongside one of the fastest growing franchise networks in the world, helping their inevitable continued growth by delivering their strategic purchasing goals.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus additional benefits. Flexible working hours are available and international travel is involved to liaise with suppliers. As the Purchasing Manager, you will have the opportunity to grow with the company. This organisation is going from strength to strength, and they believe strongly in the personal development of their staff.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don’t miss out. For more information on this role, please contact Cassandra Greaves at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260.