Are you an ambitious Procurement professional, with the ability to work well in a team environment and deal with a range of different stakeholders? This is a great opportunity to join a major business working across a range of projects, gaining experience in bids, tendering, category management and project work. This is an exciting role within a growing business in the Facilities Management industry, where you will be given the opportunity and support to grow your skills and make a real impact.
• Give general advice on new tenders and bid work
• Provide category pricing, tenders and negotiations to ensure pricing and proposals submitted by the Bid team have Procurement backing. Early engagement in all bid stage projects being looked at by the business.
• Updating of Bid tracker document which includes category pricing. Close liaison with the rest of the category management team to ensure this is kept updated.
• Main liaison for Procurement on new projects and mobilisations, dealing closely with operations and the mobilisation team
• Negotiating with suppliers/subcontractors the terms and conditions, rates and service provided to meet the quality standard of the organization
• Attendance to regular site and office update meetings. Presentation on progress, risks etc to key stakeholders
• Help ensure that suppliers honour their commitments to price, quality and service delivery
• Understanding of user "wants and needs" and aligning these with business strategy
• Management of categories on a business wide perspective. The role will require ownership of a 2 or 3 categories.
• Deep understanding of suppliers and supply markets
• Creating and delivery category sourcing plans
• To rationalise the supplier base and develop stronger purchasing leverage over key suppliers/Subcontractors through the negotiation of supply agreements.
To discuss in more detail, please get in touch with Chris Bradley to discuss