Executive Search, Retained Assignments and Psychometric Profiling
A successful Executive Search assignment requires a blend of key elements: industry knowledge to understand the market and business needs, assessment sciences (psychometric profiling) to mitigate potential risks and the art of human relations to discover the successful hire.
Executive Search & Selection is an ideal choice for targeting senior level procurement professionals or ‘in demand’ skill-sets. Our trained consultants will conduct a robust and systematic search process to identify, attract and assess the top talent within the industry. Utilising competency based interviews combined with psychometric profiling allows us to explore character traits, motives and talents, allowing for a clear insight of organisational fit as well as identifying career and development planning opportunities for successful candidates.
Our search process is designed around our clients specific requirements, with a typical structure outlined below:
- The Brief - A full brief, to include role history, role responsibilities, expectations and key competencies, alongside a full and thorough Job and Person specification.
- Market Mapping / Candidate Mapping - We actively target candidates who fit the agreed brief, engaging with passive and active talent including a full headhunt campaign to ensure full market coverage.
- Interviews - Candidates progressed following a pre-screen will be invited to a competency-based interview with Procurement People’s Lead Consultant.
- Psychometric Profiling – Short-listed candidates will complete a psychometric profiling assessment (accredited by the British Psychological Society).
- Client Interviews – We work with our clients to arrive at a robust interviewing process, fit for purpose and designed to include and engage all relevant stakeholders.
- Offer Management and Placement Aftercare – As part of Procurement People’s ‘Placement Aftercare Service’ meetings are pre-arranged with the successful candidate and a representative of client to ensure a smooth and efficient integration.
Learn more about our Executive Search & Selection services by calling 0121 272 8260 or 0207 092 1849